Cleveland @ Pittsburgh
Regular Season Records: Cleveland 11-5; Pittsburgh 12-4
What to Know
The Cleveland Browns will duke it out with the Pittsburgh Steelers in the first round of the playoffs Sunday at Heinz Field at 8:15 p.m. ET. Cleveland will be strutting in after a win while Pittsburgh will be stumbling in from a defeat.
The Steelers are out to make up for these teams’ game last week. Cleveland had just enough and edged out Pittsburgh 24-22. It was another big night for Cleveland’s RB Nick Chubb, who rushed for one TD and 108 yards on 14 carries.
Despite the Browns winning this past one, the oddsmakers have Pittsburgh as a six-point favorite. Cleveland has failed bettors playing the spread in their past two games, so buyers beware.
A pair of offensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: Cleveland comes into the contest boasting the third most rushing yards per game in the league at 148.4. On the other end of the spectrum, Pittsburgh is stumbling into the matchup with the fewest rushing yards per game in the NFL, having accrued only 84.4 on average.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Where: Heinz Field — Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- TV: NBC
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Steelers are a solid 6-point favorite against the Browns, according to the latest NFL odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Steelers, as the game opened with the Steelers as a 4-point favorite.
Pittsburgh have won nine out of their last 12 games against Cleveland.
- Jan 03, 2021 – Cleveland 24 vs. Pittsburgh 22
- Oct 18, 2020 – Pittsburgh 38 vs. Cleveland 7
- Dec 01, 2019 – Pittsburgh 20 vs. Cleveland 13
- Nov 14, 2019 – Cleveland 21 vs. Pittsburgh 7
- Oct 28, 2018 – Pittsburgh 33 vs. Cleveland 18
- Sep 09, 2018 – Pittsburgh 21 vs. Cleveland 21
- Dec 31, 2017 – Pittsburgh 28 vs. Cleveland 24
- Sep 10, 2017 – Pittsburgh 21 vs. Cleveland 18
- Jan 01, 2017 – Pittsburgh 27 vs. Cleveland 24
- Nov 20, 2016 – Pittsburgh 24 vs. Cleveland 9
- Jan 03, 2016 – Pittsburgh 28 vs. Cleveland 12
- Nov 15, 2015 – Pittsburgh 30 vs. Cleveland 9