- Pool A: Taichung Intercontinental Baseball Stadium; Taichung and Taoyuan, Taiwan (March 9-13)
- Pool B: Tokyo Dome; Tokyo, Japan (Dates TBA)
- Pool C: Chase Field; Phoenix, Arizona (March 13-17)
- Pool D: Marlins Park; Miami, Florida (March 14-18)
- Quarterfinals (Pools A & B): Tokyo Dome; Tokyo, Japan (March 16-17)
- Quarterfinals (Pools C & D): Marlins Park; Miami, Florida (March 19-20)
- Championship Round: Marlins Park; Miami, Florida (March 21-23)
Here are the venues and dates for the 2021 World Baseball Classic: The 16 teams that are assured a spot in the 2021 WBC are Australia, Canada, China, Chinese Taipei, Colombia, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Israel, Italy, Japan, The Kingdom of the Netherlands, Korea, Mexico, Puerto Rico, United States, and Venezuela. As with the past editions, the teams will be split into four pools. The top two teams in each pool will advance following round-robin play, with the top two teams from each quarterfinal pool advancing on to the Championship Round. Meanwhile, the teams that will compete in March for a spot in next year’s tournament include Brazil, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Great Britain, New Zealand, Panama, Philippines, Nicarauga, Pakistan, South Africa, and Spain. All the qualifying games will be held in Tucson, Arizona.