Memphis (home) vs. Indiana (away)
Current Records: Memphis 6-13; Indiana 12-7
What to Know
The Memphis Grizzlies are hoping to patch up the holes in a defense that has allowed an average of 117.05 points per contest. They will take on the Indiana Pacers at 8 p.m. ET on Monday at FedExForum. Memphis isn’t expected to win, but seeing as the odds didn’t stop them last game, maybe the squad has another upset up their sleeve.
The Grizzlies were able to grind out a solid victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Sunday, winning 115-107. The Grizzlies’ SF Dillon Brooks filled up the stat sheet. He had 26 points.
Meanwhile, it was all tied up 65-65 at halftime, but Indiana was not quite the Philadelphia 76ers’ equal in the second half when they met on Saturday. Indiana fell just short of Philadelphia by a score of 119-116. PG Malcolm Brogdon put forth a good effort for the losing side as he had 28 points and six assists.
The last time the two teams met in November, Memphis lost to Indiana by a decisive 126-114 margin. Maybe the Grizzlies will have more luck at home instead of on the road? Watch the game and check back on CBS Sports for all the details.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: FedExForum — Memphis, Tennessee
- TV: Fox Sports Midwest – Indiana
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $6.00
The Pacers are a solid 6.5-point favorite against the Grizzlies.
Vegas was right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 6.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Indiana have won five out of their last nine games against Memphis.
- Nov 25, 2019 – Indiana 126 vs. Memphis 114
- Jan 26, 2019 – Memphis 106 vs. Indiana 103
- Oct 17, 2018 – Indiana 111 vs. Memphis 83
- Jan 31, 2018 – Indiana 105 vs. Memphis 101
- Nov 15, 2017 – Indiana 116 vs. Memphis 113
- Mar 29, 2017 – Memphis 110 vs. Indiana 97
- Feb 24, 2017 – Indiana 102 vs. Memphis 92
- Dec 19, 2015 – Memphis 96 vs. Indiana 84
- Oct 29, 2015 – Memphis 112 vs. Indiana 103