Atlanta (home) vs. Golden State (away)
Current Records: Atlanta 4-16; Golden State 4-17
What to Know
The Atlanta Hawks are hoping to patch up the holes in a defense that has allowed an average of 119.1 points per game. They will square off against the Golden State Warriors at 7:30 p.m. ET on Monday at State Farm Arena. Atlanta is limping into the contest on a ten-game losing streak.
The Hawks took a serious blow against the Houston Rockets on Saturday, falling 158-111. A silver lining for the Hawks was the play of PG Trae Young, who shot 5-for-9 from beyond the arc and finished with 37 points and seven assists.
Meanwhile, it was all tied up 51-51 at halftime, but Golden State was not quite the Orlando Magic’s equal in the second half when they met on Sunday. It was close but no cigar for Golden State as they fell 100-96 to Orlando.
Wish Atlanta some luck: they haven’t won a single game against Golden State in their most recent matchups, going 0-8 since February of 2016.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: State Farm Arena — Atlanta, Georgia
- TV: Fox Sports – Southeast
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $14.23
The Hawks are a solid 6.5-point favorite against the Warriors.
Vegas had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Hawks as a 6-point favorite.
Golden State have won all of the games they’ve played against Atlanta in the last five years.
- Dec 03, 2018 – Golden State 128 vs. Atlanta 111
- Nov 13, 2018 – Golden State 110 vs. Atlanta 103
- Mar 23, 2018 – Golden State 106 vs. Atlanta 94
- Mar 02, 2018 – Golden State 114 vs. Atlanta 109
- Mar 06, 2017 – Golden State 119 vs. Atlanta 111
- Nov 28, 2016 – Golden State 105 vs. Atlanta 100
- Mar 01, 2016 – Golden State 109 vs. Atlanta 105
- Feb 22, 2016 – Golden State 102 vs. Atlanta 92