Oklahoma City (home) vs. Philadelphia (away)
Current Records: Oklahoma City 4-7; Philadelphia 7-4
What to Know
Philadelphia’s road trip will continue as they head to Oklahoma City’s court at 8 p.m. ET on Friday at Chesapeake Energy Arena. Philadelphia doesn’t have the home-court advantage, but they do enjoy a 4-point advantage in the spread.
It was all tied up 53-53 at halftime, but the 76ers were not quite Orlando’s equal in the second half when they met on Wednesday. The 76ers took a hard 112-97 fall against Orlando. C Al Horford wasn’t much of a difference maker for the 76ers; he finished with 14 points on 5-for-18 shooting in his 32 minutes on the court.
Meanwhile, Oklahoma City suffered a grim 111-85 defeat to the Indiana Pacers on Tuesday. Oklahoma City was down 86-62 at the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recover from.
Philadelphia is the favorite in this one, with an expected 4-point margin of victory. Those sticking with them against the spread have guts, to put it politely, as the team has let down bettors in their past three games.
With the two teams each stumbling in off of a defeat, both will be hungry for the victory. We’ll see which team satisfies their hunger and which team leaves with an empty stomach.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Chesapeake Energy Arena — Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- TV: Fox SportsNet Oklahoma
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $9.00
The 76ers are a 4-point favorite against the Thunder.
Vegas had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the 76ers as a 3.5-point favorite.
Oklahoma City have won seven out of their last eight games against Philadelphia.
- Feb 28, 2019 – Philadelphia 108 vs. Oklahoma City 104
- Jan 19, 2019 – Oklahoma City 117 vs. Philadelphia 115
- Jan 28, 2018 – Oklahoma City 122 vs. Philadelphia 112
- Dec 15, 2017 – Oklahoma City 119 vs. Philadelphia 117
- Mar 22, 2017 – Oklahoma City 122 vs. Philadelphia 97
- Oct 26, 2016 – Oklahoma City 103 vs. Philadelphia 97
- Mar 18, 2016 – Oklahoma City 111 vs. Philadelphia 97
- Nov 13, 2015 – Oklahoma City 102 vs. Philadelphia 85