It’s the 70th game of the 2019 season for a lot of MLB teams this Sunday. The first batch of games from today’s full slate saw Indians starter Trevor Bauer pitch the first complete game shut-out of his career and the Braves solidify their NL East lead with a series finale win over the Phillies. All that and more in our daily roundup below.
Select games can be streamed regionally via fuboTV (Try for free). For more on what channel each game is on, .
Who wins every MLB game? And what underdogs can give you a huge victory tonight? Visit SportsLine now to see the exact score of every MLB game, plus get full player stat projections, all from the model that simulates every game 10,000 times.
Baseball scores for Sunday, June 16
- FINAL – Indians 8, Tigers 0 (box score)
- FINAL – Cardinals 4, Mets 3 (box score)
- FINAL – Pirates 5, Marlins 4 (box score)
- FINAL – Rays 6, Angels 5 (box score)
- FINAL – Braves 15, Phillies (box score)
- FINAL – Nationals 15, Diamondbacks 5 (box score)
- FINAL – Blue Jays 12, Astros 0 (box score)
- FINAL – Yankees 10, White Sox 3 (box score)
- FINAL – Reds 11, Rangers 3 (box score)
- FINAL – Red Sox 8, Orioles 6 (box score)
- FINAL – Royals 8, Twins 6 (box score)
- LIVE – Padres vs. Rockies (GameTracker)
- LIVE – Brewers vs. Giants (GameTracker)
- LIVE – Mariners vs. Athletics (GameTracker)
- UPCOMING – Cubs vs. Dodgers, 7:08 p.m. ET (GameTracker)
Bauer’s brilliant in win, Indians sweep
After a rough stretch of starts during the month of May where Indians right-hander Trevor Bauer went 1-5, he has rebounded with his second straight win. Pitching against Detroit in the three-game series finale, Bauer pitched the first complete game shutout of his career. Here’s his final line:
Behind Bauer’s brilliant start, the Indians (37-33) completed a sweep over the Tigers and pushed their way further over .500. They’re still a long way behind the Twins for first place, but with a light upcoming schedule (Texas, Detroit, Kansas City, Baltimore), Cleveland could close the gap in the division. Plus, Mike Clevinger is set to make his return to the rotation on Monday. Clevinger has been out since early April with a significant lat injury. His return, if all goes well, will certainly be a boost for a team that got hit hard with early season injuries.